Friday, June 22, 2012

Parcel from Aromatherapy Associates Australia

Thanks god, the parcel arrived finally. I purchased some items from Aromatherapy Associates. There are having Grand opening sales for 15%. This product origin from UK. Actually, my friend became the sole distributer for this brand. So, i just try to give her some support.


And, here are the products.


Relax Body Wash & Body Lotion. Omg, i love the body lotion so much!! So soft!!

Some of the freebies from AA. Deep Relax Bath Shower Oil



My friend keep telling me how good for Rose Skin Tonic. One of our friend bought 1 dozen of Rose skin tonic when she finished study in London. So, u can see how good for it. Well, i am still never try it. So let see her magic.

 
Rich Repair Eye Cream, my eye cream are running out. So, i get myself this. Lets see the effect.

No comments: