Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hotels.com

[Review]

I managed to book my Osaka's accomodation thru http://www.hotels.com/ on last week. Which there are having 101 hours sales on all Japan's hotel. Most of the hotels have 50% discount on their hotel rate.


I found out there are having a promotion like "buy 10 nights free 1 nights". What i love this promotion is becos i have booked 10 nites thru this website. Therefore im able to collect one free nites on my next trip. This is recommend those people will have lots of good friends which can sharing account together.

.


Since i have booked 10 nites there, and my best friend Christine also wanted to book another 12 nites for spain / london hotels by using the same account. And, Marcus and Brian are going to Tokyo in sept, i approached them to use the same account, so that we can collect more *free nites in our next trip in Perth (April 2013).

hehe, so far we able to collect 3 free nites on our Perth trip. How about u????

No comments: